Hello visitors, our today’s topic is all about Elon Musk, a businessman, Investor, engineer, and an inventor. Musk is really bringing a revolution in the world in Aerospace and Energy Generation Sector. He never backed off in amazing people by his inventions and ideas which people never thought of. He runs two billion dollar companies SpaceX and Tesla, He is really a real-life life tony stark. so, today we are going to reveal some unrevealed facts about Elon Musk.
So without further ado let’s start with the topic and see the unrevealed facts about Elon Musk.
So starting with his biography.
Elon Musk’s Biography –
- Elon Musk was born on 28th of June 1971 (Age 46) in Pretoria capital of South Africa.
- Musk’s father was an engineer and his name was Errol Graham Musk, and his mother was a Model her name was Maye Musk.
- Elon is a Canadian American Business Magnate, Investor, Engineer, And Inventor.
- He is CEO and CTO of SpaceX; co-founder, Product Architect, and Investor at Tesla Inc.; co-chairman of OpenAI, Founder, and CEO of Neuralink.
- Earlier he was the co-founder of Solar City, Zip2, and Founder of X.com which was later merged with Confinity and now known as Paypal.
- Elon Musk Tesla founder’s net worth is 20.9 Billion Dollars as on 9th of October 2017. Which makes him 80th richest person in the world.
- Elon Musk SpaceX founder is in 21st place on the Forbes list of The World’s Most Powerful People.
- Elon Musk is such a real-life Tony Stark.
So, this was his introduction so let’s get into depth and start with the facts about Elon Musk.
7 Unrevealed Facts About Elon Musk You Really Need To Know.
1. Elon Musk coded a game at the of 12 and sold it for $500.
Musk is a bookworm since his childhood, he loves to read books. By the age of 10, he had read books that didn’t even college students have read isn’t it amazing?.
And when he was 12, Musk only by studying from some books invented a game named Blastar. The game was based on basic computer language, after some time he sold Blastar for $500 and paid his school fee. isn’t it a good thing to do for earning some money?
2. Musk fed himself less than $1 in his college days.
Elon Musk said in an interview that he used to spend less than $1 in his college days.
Although, He had a good financial background, which shows that he led a simple and economic life.
Back in his college days, musk along with his friend rented a 10 bedroom house and they used to throw huge parties to collect money and pay for college fees. This shows his entrepreneurial mind, and us another way to earn money easily :p .
3. Elon Musk is a Ph.D. dropout.
In 1995, after enrolling at Stanford University for his applied physics Ph.D. course, Musk dropped out of his course in next 2 days to focus on the world of internet.
He got to know about the power o the internet is growing constantly and thought to open a business with his brother.
He quit his Ph.D. and started a business called Zip2 along with his brother, Zip2 was a company that provided and licensed online city guide software to newspapers.
Later on, he and his brother sold Zip2 for 22 million dollars.
4. Musk bought a McLaren F1 and crashed it.
When musk was 28 years old he bought himself a McLaren costing 1 Million Dollars in 1999.
He didn’t even have his car insured and crashed it in no time.
Musk is so passionate about cars; Elon also owns a Lotus Espirit from 1977 James Bond film (The Spy Who Loved Me) Costing 1 million Dollars which he intended to convert it into a Submarine but was unable due to some technical issues.
5. Marvel’s character Tony Stark (Iron Man) is based on Musk.
As we said above, that he is a real-life Tony Stark. The genius and rich character of Tony Stark in Marvel Universe is basically inspired by Elon Musk.
Elon is called tony stark because he never stops from amazing people with his ideas and inventions and never backs off from taking the risk. This entrepreneurial spirit makes him different from others.
Elon even appeared in Iron Man2 movie for a couple of time.
6. Paypal was co-founded by Elon Musk.
Paypal is one of the world’s largest internet payment companies.
Musk founded X.com in March 1999, which was basically a financial service and e-mail payment company, which later merged with Confinity, Confinity had the money transfer service named as Paypal.
After merging with Confinity they thought to run their internet payment by the Paypal name back in 2001.
7. Musk’s Dream is to Die on Mars instead of Earth.
Musk once said in an interview that he has a dream to die on mars instead of dying on earth.
Elon Musk’s company SpaceX works on this idea to colonize the mars and make it liveable for the human being.
And his another goal is to make this service as cheap as possible that can everybody it. His this working spirit indicates that going on mars will not cost you a billion dollars and will be as cheap that everybody could afford it and start their generation on Mars.
SpaceX even makes rockets and spaceships which are recyclable and can be reused isn’t it amazing.
Bonus Fact: Tesla recently introduced their car named as Tesla Roadster. Which is a Quickest Car In The World, it’s an electric battery powered sports car.
Tesla Roadster (2020)
This car set the record of going 0 to 60 mph in 1.9 seconds which is literally amazing quicker than every car.
This car is simply amazing it would be up for sale from the year 2020.
So, these were the facts about Elon Musk what you thought about these facts you can share your reviews in the comment sections.